- 0.4.0-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
python-jsonrpc-server 0.4.0-2 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 12:51:29 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.19
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- python-jsonrpc-server_0.4.0-2.dsc (main)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0002-Use-upstream-release-versions.patch
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/fix-test-tz.patch
- P package-does-not-install-examples examples/
- P update-debian-copyright 2020 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:20]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature