python-invoke 1.4.1+ds-0.1 (main)
- 1.4.1+ds-0.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 4:03:15 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- python-invoke_1.4.1+ds-0.1.dsc (main)
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I missing-explanation-for-repacked-upstream-tarball debian/copyright
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.0 (released 2017-08-21) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/unvendorize-six-and-yaml.patch
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- python3-invoke_1.4.1+ds-0.1_all.deb (main)