python-intervaltree 3.0.2-1.1 (main)
- 3.0.2-1.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 4:03:14 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- python-intervaltree_3.0.2-1.1.dsc (main)
- W pypi-homepage https://pypi.python.org/pypi/intervaltree
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.3.0 (released 2018-12-23) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/rules (line 7)
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing