python-fixtures 3.0.0-4 (main)
- 3.0.0-4 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 4:01:01 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- python-fixtures_3.0.0-4.dsc (main)
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://pypi.python.org/packages/f/fixtures/fixtures-(.*)\.tar.gz (line 2)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.4.1 (released 2019-09-29) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/remove-broken-monkey-patch-test.patch
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- python3-fixtures_3.0.0-4_all.deb (main)
- W misspelled-closes-bug #973239