python-enmerkar 0.7.1-3 (main)
- 0.7.1-3 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 4:00:15 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- python-enmerkar_0.7.1-3.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/remove-broken-test.patch
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing