python-cmarkgfm 0.4.2-1 (main)
- 0.4.2-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 3:55:13 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- python-cmarkgfm_0.4.2-1.dsc (main)
- E old-dpmt-vcs Browser
- E old-dpmt-vcs Git
- E python-teams-merged Debian Python Modules Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- W no-newline-at-end debian/control
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- python3-cmarkgfm_0.4.2-1+b3_amd64.deb (main)
- W python-module-in-wrong-location usr/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/cmarkgfm -> usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/cmarkgfm