python-certifi 2020.6.20-1 (main)
- 2020.6.20-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 3:54:45 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- python-certifi_2020.6.20-1.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0001-Use-Debian-provided-etc-ssl-certs-ca-certificates.cr.patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P renamed-tag debian-watch-may-check-gpg-signature => debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature in line 1
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 5)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- O debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- python3-certifi_2020.6.20-1_all.deb (main)
- E malformed-override Unknown tag no-upstream-changelog in line 1