python-bz2file 0.98-3 (main)
- 0.98-3 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 6:14:45 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.12 are below.
- python-bz2file_0.98-3.dsc (main)
- E debian-watch-file-pubkey-file-is-missing
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://pypi.debian.net/bz2file/bz2file-(.+)\.(?:zip|tgz|tbz|txz|(?:tar\.(?:gz|bz2|xz))) (line 3)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.1 (released 2018-08-25) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- I unused-entry-in-debian-source-include-binaries debian/upstream/signing-key.pgp (line 1)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing