python-bcrypt 3.1.7-4 (main)
- 3.1.7-4 (bullseye, sid)
- 3.1.6-1 (buster)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 10:42:43 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- python-bcrypt_3.1.7-4.dsc (main)
- W orig-tarball-missing-upstream-signature python-bcrypt_3.1.7.orig.tar.xz
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/kfreebsd
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- python3-bcrypt_3.1.7-4_amd64.deb (main)
- W python-module-in-wrong-location usr/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/bcrypt -> usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/bcrypt