python-async-timeout 3.0.1-1.1 (main)
- 3.0.1-1.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 6:12:39 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.12 are below.
- python-async-timeout_3.0.1-1.1.dsc (main)
- W no-newline-at-end debian/rules
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.3.0 (released 2018-12-23) (current is 22.214.171.124)
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing