- 7.4.3-3 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
pylama 7.4.3-3 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 12:32:52 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.19
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- pylama_7.4.3-3.dsc (main)
- E old-dpmt-vcs Browser
- E old-dpmt-vcs Git
- E python-teams-merged Debian Python Modules Team <email@example.com>
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.1 (released 2018-08-25) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/python37.patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing