- 3.2.1-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
py3dns 3.2.1-1 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 12:29:44 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.19
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- py3dns_3.2.1-1.dsc (main)
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 38 extra signature(s) for keyid 78D7DEFB9AD59AF1
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing