puppet-module-barbican 18.4.0-2 (main)
- 18.4.0-2 (bookworm, sid)
- 17.4.0-2 (bullseye)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 3:38:01 AM and took 5 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- puppet-module-barbican_18.4.0-2.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P package-does-not-install-examples examples/
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/control (line 13)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- puppet-module-barbican_18.4.0-2_all.deb (main)