- 0.2.4+dfsg-3 (bookworm, sid)
- 0.2.4+dfsg-2 (bullseye)
porechop 0.2.4+dfsg-3 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 12:14:47 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.19
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- porechop_0.2.4+dfsg-3.dsc (main)
- I file-contains-fixme-placeholder debian/rules:7 FIXME
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/add_python_interpreter_line.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/define-all-attribute-in-clean.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/no_soname.patch
- I superficial-tests
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/porechop.1
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- porechop_0.2.4+dfsg-3_amd64.deb (main)