po-debconf 1.0.21+nmu1 (main)
- 1.0.21+nmu1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 8:09:58 PM and took 5 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- po-debconf_1.0.21+nmu1.dsc (main)
- W missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright gpl-2+ (line 13)
- W missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright gpl-2 (line 60)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.1 (released 2018-08-25) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- I unused-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright gpl-2 or gpl-2+ (line 62)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file