po-debconf 1.0.21+nmu1 (main)
- 1.0.21+nmu1 (bullseye, sid)
- 1.0.21 (buster)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 10:06:36 PM and took 6 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- po-debconf_1.0.21+nmu1.dsc (main)
- W missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright gpl-2+ (line 13)
- W missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright gpl-2 (line 60)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.1 (released 2018-08-25) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- I unused-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright gpl-2 or gpl-2+ (line 62)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file