png++ 0.2.10-1 (main)
- 0.2.10-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 3:22:44 AM and took 7 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- png++_0.2.10-1.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/1001_avoid_MAKEFLAGS.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/1003-reproducible_build.patch
- I unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright paragraph at line 11
- I unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright paragraph at line 20
- I wildcard-matches-nothing-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright ./debian/* (line 20)
- I wildcard-matches-nothing-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright ./test/* (line 11)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing