- 184.108.40.206-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 5.20.5-3 (bullseye)
plasma-discover 220.127.116.11-1 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 12:06:56 AM and took 9 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.19
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- plasma-discover_18.104.22.168-1.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.1 (released 2020-11-17) (current is 22.214.171.124)
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 1 extra signature(s) for keyid D7574483BB57B18D
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 2 extra signature(s) for keyid F5675605C74E02CF
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 53 extra signature(s) for keyid FE0784117FBCE11D
- P redundant-control-relation Build-Depends libjcat-dev, libjcat-dev (>= 0.1.0) (in source paragraph) [debian/control:10]
- P update-debian-copyright 2018 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:14]
- O file-contains-fixme-placeholder debian/rules:8 FIXME
- plasma-discover_126.96.36.199-1_amd64.deb (main)
- plasma-discover-backend-flatpak_188.8.131.52-1_amd64.deb (main)
- O desktop-command-not-in-package usr/share/applications/org.kde.discover-flatpak.desktop plasma-discover
- plasma-discover-backend-snap_184.108.40.206-1_amd64.deb (main)