- 5.23.3-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 5.20.5-1 (bullseye)
plasma-browser-integration 5.23.3-1 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 12:06:34 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.19
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- plasma-browser-integration_5.23.3-1.dsc (main)
- W missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright kdeev (line 81)
- W missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright lgpl-2.1 (line 81)
- W missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright lgpl-3 (line 81)
- W superfluous-file-pattern debian/copyright tabsrunner/tabsrunner.h (Files, line 51)
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 1 extra signature(s) for keyid D7574483BB57B18D
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 2 extra signature(s) for keyid F5675605C74E02CF
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 53 extra signature(s) for keyid FE0784117FBCE11D
- I unused-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright lgpl-2.1 or lgpl-3 and kdeev (line 141)
- P update-debian-copyright 2020 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:90]
- plasma-browser-integration_5.23.3-1_amd64.deb (main)