pktstat 1.8.5-7 (main)
- 1.8.5-7 (bookworm, sid)
- 1.8.5-6 (bullseye)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 3:16:36 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- pktstat_1.8.5-7.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://www.adaptive-enterprises.com.au/~d/software/pktstat/ (line 2)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.4.1 (released 2019-09-29) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/10-CVE-2013-0350-bug-701211-no-tmp.patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 5)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- pktstat_1.8.5-7_amd64.deb (main)
- P manual-page-for-system-command usr/sbin/pktstat