pick 2.0.2-1.1 (main)
- 2.0.2-1.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 3:07:04 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- pick_2.0.2-1.1.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.4 (released 2018-04-05) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/fix_ftbfs.patch
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- pick_2.0.2-1.1_amd64.deb (main)
- I hardening-no-fortify-functions usr/bin/pick