php-respect-validation 1.1.29-2.1 (main)
- 1.1.29-2.1 (bullseye, sid)
- 1.1.29-2 (buster)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 9:45:11 PM and took 17 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- php-respect-validation_1.1.29-2.1.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.3.0 (released 2018-12-23) (current is 22.214.171.124)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/fix-composer-versions.diff
- I unused-override testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P renamed-tag testsuite-autopkgtest-missing => missing-tests-control in line 2
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- O no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- O debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature