php-psr 1.0.1-2 (main)
- 1.0.1-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 3:05:13 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- php-psr_1.0.1-2.dsc (main)
- W pear-package-without-pkg-php-tools-builddep
- I no-dh-sequencer
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.8 (released 2016-04-06) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- php-psr_1.0.1-2_amd64.deb (main)
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/lib/php/20190902/psr.so resouce resource