php-apcu-bc 1.0.5-5 (main)
- 1.0.5-5 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 2:58:28 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- php-apcu-bc_1.0.5-5.dsc (main)
- I no-dh-sequencer
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.8 (released 2016-04-06) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0001-Only-build-for-PHP-7.0.patch
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P old-source-override-location
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- php-apcu-bc_1.0.5-5_amd64.deb (main)