- 5.1-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 4.4-1 (bullseye)
pgformatter 5.1-1 (main)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 11:46:37 PM and took 7 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.19
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- pgformatter_5.1-1.dsc (main)
- pgformatter_5.1-1_all.deb (main)
- W wrong-manual-section usr/share/man/man1/pg_format.1.gz:74 1 != 1p
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/pg_format.1.gz line 431 PostgresSQL PostgreSQL
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man3/pgFormatter::Beautify.3pm.gz line 123 withour without
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man3/pgFormatter::Beautify.3pm.gz line 195 "an other" "another"
- P experimental-to-unstable-without-comment