perl6-tap-harness 0.20190121-1 (main)
- 0.20190121-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/4/2021, 1:51:35 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- perl6-tap-harness_0.20190121-1.dsc (main)
- W tab-in-license-text debian/copyright (starting at line 9)
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.4 (released 2018-04-05) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/interp-path.diff
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/prove6.1
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/control (line 23)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing