pads 1.2-12 (main)
- 1.2-12 (bullseye, sid)
- 1.2-11.1 (buster)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 9:02:59 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- pads_1.2-12.dsc (main)
- pads_1.2-12_amd64.deb (main)
- W copyright-refers-to-deprecated-bsd-license-file
- W missing-systemd-service-for-init.d-script pads
- W national-encoding etc/pads/pads-ether-codes
- I acute-accent-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man8/pads.8.gz:85
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/bin/pads
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/pads faild failed
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/pads seperated separated
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man8/pads.conf.8.gz line 65 seperated separated
- P maintainer-script-without-set-e postrm