- 0.7.0+git20210913.2a431d0-2 (bookworm, sid)
osicat 0.7.0+git20210913.2a431d0-2 (main)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 11:17:41 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.19
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- osicat_0.7.0+git20210913.2a431d0-2.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.1 (released 2020-11-17) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/osicat-tests-use-SB-RT-on-SBCL.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/use-alternative-FCNTL.1-test-on-all-64-bit-Linux-archs.patch
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing