- 0.8.0-6 (bookworm, sid)
- 0.8.0-5 (bullseye)
orocos-bfl 0.8.0-6 (main)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 11:17:00 PM and took 5 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.19
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- orocos-bfl_0.8.0-6.dsc (main)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/add-soversion
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/fix-pc-include-dir
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/fix-testsuite
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/install-library-multiarch-path
- P update-debian-copyright 2017 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:15]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X prefer-uscan-symlink filenamemangle s%(?:.*?)?v?(\d[\d.]*)\.tar\.gz%@PACKAGE@-$1.tar.gz% [debian/watch:5]
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- liborocos-bfl0.8_0.8.0-6_amd64.deb (main)