openpyxl 3.0.3-1 (main)
- 3.0.3-1 (bullseye, sid)
- 2.4.9-1 (buster)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 8:46:40 PM and took 7 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- openpyxl_3.0.3-1.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- W source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 3.0.3-1
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.3 (released 2017-12-27) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright paragraph at line 10
- I vcs-field-not-canonical Browser https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/openpyxl.git https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/openpyxl
- I wildcard-matches-nothing-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright openpyxl/compat/odict.py (line 10)
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing