- 470.82.00-1 (bookworm, sid)
nvidia-settings-tesla-470 470.82.00-1 (contrib)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 10:24:02 PM and took 6 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.19
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- nvidia-settings-tesla-470_470.82.00-1.dsc (contrib)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/conditionalize-gtk2.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/include-Xlib.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/kfreebsd-hurd.diff
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/link-order.diff
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/typos.diff
- O debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- nvidia-settings-tesla-470_470.82.00-1_amd64.deb (contrib)
- O package-name-doesnt-match-sonames libnvidia-gtk3-470.82.00
- O no-symbols-control-file usr/lib/libnvidia-gtk3.so.470.82.00
- O exit-in-shared-library usr/lib/libnvidia-gtk3.so.470.82.00
- O executable-in-usr-lib usr/lib/nvidia/tesla-470/nv-control-dpy
- O executable-in-usr-lib usr/lib/nvidia/tesla-470/nvidia-settings