numlockx 1.2-8 (main)
- 1.2-8 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/4/2021, 12:24:04 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- numlockx_1.2-8.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://home.kde.org/~seli/numlockx/numlockx-(.*)\.tar\.gz (line 2)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/get-state.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/improve-help.patch
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/numlockx.1
- P no-homepage-field
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- X deprecated-configure-filename
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing