node-slice-ansi 1.0.0-2 (main)
- 1.0.0-2 (sid)
- 1.0.0-1 (bookworm, bullseye)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 5:57:22 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- node-slice-ansi_1.0.0-2.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 1.0.0-2
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.1 (released 2017-09-28) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/use-wcwidth-js.patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- node-slice-ansi_1.0.0-2_all.deb (main)