node-reinterval 1.1.0-2 (main)
- 1.1.0-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/4/2021, 12:14:06 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- node-reinterval_1.1.0-2.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/fakeupstream.cgi?upstream=npmjs/reinterval (line 9)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 22.214.171.124)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- node-reinterval_1.1.0-2_all.deb (main)