node-os-browserify 0.3.0-2 (main)
- 0.3.0-2 (bookworm, sid)
- 0.3.0-1 (bullseye)
The run started on 9/4/2021, 12:12:05 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- node-os-browserify_0.3.0-2.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 0.3.0-2
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/fakeupstream.cgi?upstream=npmjs/os-browserify (line 9)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.3 (released 2017-12-27) (current is 22.214.171.124)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- node-os-browserify_0.3.0-2_all.deb (main)