node-inline-source-map 0.6.2~git-4 (main)
- 0.6.2~git-4 (bookworm, sid)
- 0.6.2~git-3 (bullseye)
The run started on 9/4/2021, 12:07:45 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- node-inline-source-map_0.6.2~git-4.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 0.6.2~git-4
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/fix_tests_node10.patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P spelling-in-override-comment source-is-missing (line 1) inlude include
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- node-inline-source-map_0.6.2~git-4_all.deb (main)