- 1.5.2-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 1.4.0-1 (bullseye)
nng 1.5.2-1 (main)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 8:04:39 PM and took 6 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.19
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- nng_1.5.2-1.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.1 (released 2020-11-17) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/disable_network_tests.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/disable_TLS_tests.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/link_testlib_atomic.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/no_rpath.patch
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P update-debian-copyright 2020 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:15]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libnng1_1.5.2-1_amd64.deb (main)
- nng-utils_1.5.2-1_amd64.deb (main)