nfdump 1.6.22-2 (main)
- 1.6.22-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 5:29:07 PM and took 15 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- nfdump_1.6.22-2.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- P debug-symbol-migration-possibly-complete --dbgsym-migration='nfdump-dbg (<< 1.6.16-1~)' (line 24)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- nfdump_1.6.22-2_amd64.deb (main)
- W no-manual-page usr/bin/nftrack
- I init.d-script-does-not-provide-itself etc/init.d/nfdump
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/nfcapd UNKNOW UNKNOWN
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/nfdump ouput output
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/nfprofile UNKNOW UNKNOWN
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/nfreplay UNKNOW UNKNOWN
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/nftrack UNKNOW UNKNOWN
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/nfcapd.1.gz line 117 "Allows to" "Allows one to"
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/nfcapd.1.gz line 264 inluding including
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/nfcapd.1.gz line 98 "allows to" "allows one to"
- X systemd-service-file-missing-hardening-features lib/systemd/system/nfdump@.service
- nfdump-sflow_1.6.22-2_amd64.deb (main)