- 2.0.5-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
netty-reactive-streams 2.0.5-1 (main)
The run started on 1/12/2022, 7:56:33 AM
and took 3.7 seconds.
The installation packages came from the
distribution for the
Your hints from Lintian version
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- netty-reactive-streams_2.0.5-1.dsc (main)
- W no-newline-at-end [debian/rules]
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root [debian/control]
- P update-debian-copyright 2018 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:10]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature [debian/watch]
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libnetty-reactive-streams-java_2.0.5-1_all.deb (main)