netbase 6.3 (main)
- 6.3 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 11:50:00 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- netbase_6.3.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 220.127.116.11 (released 2019-10-03) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I override_dh_auto_test-does-not-check-DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS (line 8)
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/rules (line 20)
- netbase_6.3_all.deb (main)
- P maintainer-script-without-set-e postinst
- P maintainer-script-without-set-e postrm
- X maintainer-script-supports-ancient-package-version postinst:33 4.38 (2009-12-06 < 2017-06-18)