ne 3.1.2-1 (main)
- 3.1.2-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 11:48:12 PM and took 7 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- ne_3.1.2-1.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://ne.di.unimi.it/ (line 2)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/01_Fix_ftbfs_add_lm.diff
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/03_allow_cflags_override.diff
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- ne_3.1.2-1_amd64.deb (main)
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/ne "allow to" "allow one to"