- 1.15.1-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
ncdu 1.15.1-1 (main)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 7:50:32 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.19
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- ncdu_1.15.1-1.dsc (main)
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://dev.yorhel.nl/download/ncdu-(\d.*)\.tar.gz (line 3)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.1 (released 2017-09-28) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- ncdu_1.15.1-1_amd64.deb (main)