mutt 2.0.5-4.1 (main)
- 2.0.5-4.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 11:41:06 PM and took 12 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- mutt_2.0.5-4.1.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/upstream/980924-updated-german-translation.patch
- I unused-override testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- P maintainer-desktop-entry debian/extra/mutt.desktop
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P renamed-tag testsuite-autopkgtest-missing => missing-tests-control in line 1
- mutt_2.0.5-4.1_amd64.deb (main)
- W syntax-error-in-debian-news-file line 48 "found start of entry where expected more change data or trailer"
- W syntax-error-in-debian-news-file line 53 "found start of entry where expected more change data or trailer"
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mutt succeded succeeded
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/lib/mutt/mutt_pgpring succeded succeeded
- P executable-in-usr-lib usr/lib/mutt/debian-ldap-query
- P executable-in-usr-lib usr/lib/mutt/mailspell
- P executable-in-usr-lib usr/lib/mutt/mailto-mutt
- P executable-in-usr-lib usr/lib/mutt/mutt_pgpring
- P executable-in-usr-lib usr/lib/mutt/pgpewrap
- P executable-in-usr-lib usr/lib/mutt/source-muttrc.d
- P renamed-tag setgid-binary => elevated-privileges in line 1
- X maintainer-script-supports-ancient-package-version preinst:5 1.6.1-2 (2016-07-08 < 2017-06-18)
- O elevated-privileges usr/bin/mutt_dotlock 2755 root/mail
- O arch-dep-package-has-big-usr-share 5655kB 82%