- 2.5.9-1 (experimental)
- 2.5-7 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
mupen64plus-video-glide64mk2 2.5-7 (main)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 7:40:16 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.19
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- mupen64plus-video-glide64mk2_2.5-7.dsc (main)
- W tab-in-license-text debian/copyright (starting at line 95)
- W upstream-metadata-field-unknown Homepage
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/Fix-spelling-error-in-RDP-environment-debug-output.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/Fix-spelling-errors.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/Use-pkg-config-to-find-GLESv2-library.patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 10)
- mupen64plus-video-glide64mk2_2.5-7+b2_amd64.deb (main)
- W national-encoding usr/share/games/mupen64plus/Glide64mk2.ini