mkcue 1-7 (main)
- 1-7 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 11:20:07 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- mkcue_1-7.dsc (main)
- W useless-autoreconf-build-depends autotools-dev
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P no-homepage-field
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 61)
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 3)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- mkcue_1-7_amd64.deb (main)
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/bin/mkcue