- 2.8.0-5 (bookworm, sid)
- 2.8.0-4 (bullseye)
missfits 2.8.0-5 (main)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 7:19:20 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.18
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- missfits_2.8.0-5.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://www.astromatic.net/download/missfits/missfits-(.*)\.(?:zip|tgz|tbz|txz|(?:tar\.(?:gz|bz2|xz))) (line 3)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.1 (released 2020-11-17) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/Correct-manpage-hyphens.patch
- I repackaged-source-not-advertised debian/copyright
- I upstream-metadata-missing-bug-tracking
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- missfits_2.8.0-5_amd64.deb (main)
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/missfits occured occurred