mingetty 1.08-4 (main)
- 1.08-4 (bullseye, sid)
- 1.08-2 (buster)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 5:32:17 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- mingetty_1.08-4.dsc (main)
- E backgrounded-test-command xvfb-run -a mingetty &
- I binary-control-field-duplicates-source field "Priority" in package mingetty
- I binary-control-field-duplicates-source field "Section" in package mingetty
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/221841-ttynameoverflow.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/rh-loginnamemax.patch
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/non-linux.patch
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P no-homepage-field
- P spelling-error-in-patch-description debian/patches/597382-chroot.patch "allows to" "allows one to"
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- mingetty_1.08-4_amd64.deb (main)
- I hardening-no-bindnow sbin/mingetty