mender-cli 1.4.0-1 (main)
- 1.4.0-1 (bullseye, sid)
- 1.1.0-1 (buster)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 5:22:35 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- mender-cli_1.4.0-1.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.1 (released 2018-08-25) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0001-Disable-TestLicenses-as-it-expects-a-git-repository.patch
- I repackaged-source-not-advertised debian/copyright
- I upstream-metadata-missing-bug-tracking
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- mender-cli_1.4.0-1+b5_amd64.deb (main)