mbpoll 1.4.11+dfsg-2 (main)
- 1.4.11+dfsg-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 4:30:08 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- mbpoll_1.4.11+dfsg-2.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I missing-explanation-for-repacked-upstream-tarball debian/copyright
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/lower_pollrate.patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P trailing-whitespace debian/control (line 22)
- P trailing-whitespace debian/control (line 33)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- mbpoll_1.4.11+dfsg-2_amd64.deb (main)
- W bad-whatis-entry usr/share/man/man1/mbpoll.1.gz
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/bin/mbpoll
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mbpoll "allows to" "allows one to"
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/mbpoll.1.gz line 253 "allows to" "allows one to"
- P spelling-error-in-copyright programm program
- P spelling-error-in-copyright therefor therefore