marco 1.24.1-3 (main)
- 1.24.1-3 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 12:57:28 PM and took 7 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.11 are below.
- marco_1.24.1-3.dsc (main)
- I debian-rules-contains-unnecessary-get-orig-source-target
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- libmarco-private2_1.24.1-3_amd64.deb (main)
- E symbols-file-contains-current-version-with-debian-revision on symbol meta_window_get_workspace@Base and 2 others
- P renamed-tag shlib-calls-exit => exit-in-shared-library in line 2
- O exit-in-shared-library usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmarco-private.so.2.0.0